sexta-feira, 3 de agosto de 2012

Il vero Alfredo

Só vale se for assim... o original e em Roma...
assistam ao vídeo q aparece no link abaixo e vcs entenderão

Um comentário:

    We are the grandchildren of Alfredo Di Lelio (Alfredo and Ines Di Lelio). The story is this. Alfredo di Lelio opened the restaurant “Alfredo” in Rome nel 1914, after leaving his first restaurant run by his mother Angelina Rose Square (Piazza disappeared in 1910 following the construction of the Galleria Colonna / Sordi). In this local fame spread, first to Rome and then in the world of “fettuccine all’Alfredo”. In 1943, during the war, Di Lelio gave the local to his collaborators.
    In 1950 Alfredo Di Lelio decided to reopen with his son Armando (Alfredo II) his restaurant in Piazza Augusto Imperatore n.30 “Il Vero Alfredo”, which is now managed by his nephews Alfredo (same name of grandfather) and Ines (the same name of his grandmother, wife of Alfredo Di Lelio, who were dedicated to the noodles).
    In conclusion, the local Piazza Augusto Imperatore is following the family tradition of Alfredo Di Lelio and his notes noodles (see also the site of “Il Vero Alfredo”
    We must clarify that other restaurants "Alfredo" in Rome and in Italy do not belong to the family tradition of "Il Vero Alfredo" of Piazza Augusto Imperatore in Rome.
    Best regsrads
    Alfredo e Ines Di Lelio